Divya Maben

The Shirt Dress // 28.11.14



By  Divya Maben     02:37    Labels:,, 

This gorgeous map print silk dress by Carven is the perfect shirt dress! It's such a lightweight dress and feels beautiful on. I love the knotted front detail on it and the fact that it has pockets. Who doesn't love a dress with unexpected pockets, right? I know it's November but the sun's still shining just as bright in Bangalore and that's why I had to have these reflective sunglasses with orange/yellow mirrored lenses on. Sometimes I think they're a bit much but I still love them! That for me is reason enough to put them on.
Like my coral skort look that I'd posted, I wanted the attention to remain on the dress so I paired it with these nude Zara pumps and this classic Salvatore Ferragamo bag.

Find this dress at Crisp, Bangalore!

Divya Maben

Silk Dress and Zara Nude Heel

Salvatore Ferragamo Medium Tote


Mirrored Sunglasses, Bangalore

Streetstyle, Fashionblogger, Indianblogger

The Details
______________

Salvatore Ferragamo Bag
Zara Heels



About Divya Maben

Creative Director and Style Consultant at Style Refinery, Bangalore | Dubai

4 comments: