Divya Maben

Autumn Hues // 12.11.14



By  Divya Maben     03:44    Labels:, 


I've always loved army green paired with black. You simply can't go wrong with this combination and it's the perfect pairing for fall and for the weather in Bangalore. I picked up this jacket at H&M in Canada and have had it for a while now and like it just as much as I did when I first picked it up. Some days I just don't feel like accessorizing too much and this was one of those days. So, Ive just paired it with a custom made dainty gold chain and the gold MK watch. Also, the top's supposed to be crushed and look that way. It's not me being lazy and not ironing my clothes! (In case anyone was wondering.)
(As soon as we saw that brick wall we couldn't help but quickly take a few photos!) 
Hope you guys like this super simple fall look.

Divya Maben

fall outfits

fall trends

hnm top

Michael Kors watch and topshop heels

The Details
______________



About Divya Maben

Creative Director and Style Consultant at Style Refinery, Bangalore | Dubai

1 comment: