Divya Maben

The Bomber Jacket // 17.10.15



By  Divya Maben     01:45    Labels:,, 


Bomber jackets have been all the rage for a bit now and this Bedouin Bomber is just perfect. I love my black and that floral sequins pattern completely elevates this staple piece!

As much as I love the bomber, I can't completely neglect the culottes. Even they have been all over the place and I was so excited to see that they had a black pair in this collection since I can never find a pair at a regular high street store that fits me well. So, if you're petite like I am, Bedouin's definitely a label you should have a look at! The garments are so simplistic and not too restricted by seasons either. 

Divya Maben







About Divya Maben

Creative Director and Style Consultant at Style Refinery, Bangalore | Dubai

No comments:

Post a Comment